Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1987 Mercedes 300e
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im thinking of selling mine.. here is a link to show it. engine runs great. its a rebuilt engine frmo this summer and it hasn't even had like 5k miles on the new engine yet. smooth transmission. all electronics work. i put in all new speakers all around. same stock head unit so its not a flashy alpine one...just cleaned,waxed, polished, vacuumed, cleaned leather... only bad thing i can see is that the center console wood is cracked. a $30 fix when you find the piece on ebay... thats it. here is a link

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/790052

ill show the benzworld.org community first. i live in west covina, CA. how much should this run for ( cost of sell ) and how much would you offer???

·
Registered
88,560 SEC & SEL Euros, 06 S-500, 06 SRT8 Magnum
246 Posts
Freddie

The new member some wannabe soldier looking to buy your car e-mail him back ask for a 1 cent deposit with daily payments doubled each day for 30 days you can then ship it for free upon final payment.

MBGary

·
Registered
1987 Mercedes 300e
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
huh? i dont' understand what you said.. is that a shot at me? or is someone seriously interested. if you dont' want me to put this here.. then ill take it down if its possible. and if the money was doubled each day for one month starting at a penny.. i'd be a rich man

·
Registered
E320 Coupe
209 Posts
ok, I didn't understand in the beginning, but then I looked at soldiers link. soldier, why does that page link say something about some freddie guy--- looks like you're trying to sell someone else's car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts