Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi<br>Can anyone help me find a 1998 and up C43 AMG or C - CLass sport <br>DashCluster with the white gauges ????<br>i Want to update my car inside but can't find a dashcluster.<p>Thanks<br>Rich

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Why not try NR Automobile Accessories

: Hi<br>Can anyone help me find a 1998 and up C43 AMG or C - CLass sport <br>DashCluster with the white gauges ????<br>i Want to update my car inside but can't find a dashcluster.<p>Thanks<br>Rich<p>The link to NR Automotive follows. Beng<p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
: Hi<br>Can anyone help me find a 1998 and up C43 AMG or C - CLass sport <br>DashCluster with the white gauges ????<br>i Want to update my car inside but can't find a dashcluster.<p>Thanks<br>Rich<br>Take notice that mercedes has changed their dash-clusters at the end of 96/beginning of 97. The indicator lights of the parking brake ABS and braking pads. Furthermore the temperature meter (engine) is fed by an other sensor. The cables behind the dash are changed as well as the connectors. It is only possible to change the dash-clusters when your car is one of the younger models with the same connectors.<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looking for class in sport eg: middles class, upper class etc Please!!!!!! help!!!!!

hhhhhhhhhiiiiiiii,<br>PPPPPPPPPlLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEEE<br>HHHHHHHEEEEEEEELLLLLLPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!<br>THANKX!!!!!!<p>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts