Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I've been all over the internet lately looking for a bell housing for my 99 S500 but haven't had much luck. Does anyone know a reputable website where I might find one? Also how much does one go for brand new so I know I'm not paying too much for a used or rebuilt one? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,689 Posts
Hey guys I've been all over the internet lately looking for a bell housing for my 99 S500 but haven't had much luck. Does anyone know a reputable website where I might find one? Also how much does one go for brand new so I know I'm not paying too much for a used or rebuilt one? Thanks.
Frodymac, I never heard from you today, might of given you the wrong phone number, pm me ...

·
Registered
4,103 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry Eddie I was unable to call you this morning, will do tomorrow. Do you know if you have it? The bell housing I need is the one with two "ears" like mickey mouse in it.

·
Premium Member
1,689 Posts
Sorry Eddie I was unable to call you this morning, will do tomorrow. Do you know if you have it? The bell housing I need is the one with two "ears" like mickey mouse in it.
Im heading to the shop now, will know when you call, ttyl 508 244 0593

·
Premium Member
1,689 Posts
Hi, Sent you pictures of the one and only one I have, let me know if it will work for you, Eddie

1 - 8 of 8 Posts