Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1986 560 SL; 1985 280 G-Wagen LWB; 2009 B-Class Turbo
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sorry, tried to upload photo and it's too large. The part in question covers the trunk lock cylinder. It's about the size of a dime.

·
Registered
1982 380SL
114 Posts
Go here MB Parts and register for a free one-year subscription. It is the official MB parts website and it has very good pictures and valid part numbers. It is the same program that a dealership uses to look up parts.

Good luck.

Regards

·
Registered
73 450SL
719 Posts
Go here MB Parts and register for a free one-year subscription. It is the official MB parts website and it has very good pictures and valid part numbers. It is the same program that a dealership uses to look up parts.

Good luck.

Regards
Looks interesting, but if the one year is free why do they want a credit card number?

·
It Is What It Is, Dude
22,841 Posts
Loren, If your car is not "Euro", use the NA (North America) option. The world car pay option is for the Euro parts info. I do not believe geography matters.

·
Registered
1973 450 SL
1,126 Posts
When I tried to join there were several required fields to fill out. One was for State and the other was simply "The United States". No other options were available.

Thanks, isthisdave, I am going to try again by simply trying to type in my Province and Country to see if it accepts that.

Loren

·
Premium Member
1973 450SL 2004 E320 4Matic Wagon 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee
3,197 Posts
Lie

You now live in Carlsbad, California. They don't know where you live.

·
Premium Member
2010 Mercury Milan Hybrid, 1993 BMW 325i convertible
6,077 Posts
You now live in Carlsbad, California. They don't know where you live.
They confirm the billing address on the credit card to verify your address.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts