Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
CLK430
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im driving a 2000 CLK430 with stock 17in AMG rims..im looking to upgrade, but i honestly dont want to spend a fortune on rims..does anyone have any new or used(in good condition) for sale at a reasonable price?

·
Registered
2007 ML 320CDI & 2009 ML 320 Blue Tec
16 Posts
Go to www.mbworld.org forum they have a classified
section with tons of goodies.
[:D]

·
Registered
01 E55, 01 ML320, 04 TSX, 06 Silverado
66 Posts
Hello

I thought you had some Carlsson's?? Are you selling them? They look really good r...

Hello

I thought you had some Carlsson's?? Are you selling them? They look really good rolling down the road! I love my Carlsson's

Attachments

·
Registered
CLK430
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
re:

I do have Carlsson's but when i brought them to my local tire/rim shop to have them mounted, they took a chuck out of the center of it, so im trying to locate another 19x10 for them to replace it..so for right now i have three rims mounted and ready to go on...im really bummed

·
Registered
01 E55, 01 ML320, 04 TSX, 06 Silverado
66 Posts
OH man that sucks!!! How bad did they screw it up? I'll trade you my as new 18's if it isn...

OH man that sucks!!! How bad did they screw it up? I'll trade you my as new 18's if it isn't that that bad. [:D]

·
Premium Member
CLK / ML
4,077 Posts
You can have them fixed like new...

I've have several wheels fixed at

http://www.wheelcollision.com/

They do excellent work an can fix even the biggest cracks and chips.

Frank

·
Registered
CLK430
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thank you

thank you...ill definitly direct them to that site, they claimed they were going to buy me a new rim, but ive looked everywhere and have been unable to locate one..well actually oberklasse.com stated they could import one from Germany but for 1100.00, the tire shop wasnt going for that one

·
Registered
CL600
28 Posts
check out the pix on that site!!!

I can see why that guy has a big grin on his face...
check out the babes next to him! The one on the left is the welder/machinist, and the one on the right is the balancing/alignment technician.

[:D][:D][:D]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts