Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I was picking up some filters for my car from NY and while stopping at a traffic light in Manhattan I saw this 190E, Same Exterior/Interior combo with the same S600 and clear corners but I think it is a sportsline.

·
IR MODERATOR
9,228 Posts
nice....how often do u see a red s line

·
9,038 Posts
;)You can notice the sportline emblem on the side cladding and the lower stance:thumbsup: Now... that restaurant needs to use a spell-check to fix "Kabob" to Kebab.

·
IR MODERATOR
9,228 Posts
Almost looks like the one just sold minus the wheels and euros... It has a Virginia inspection sticker and NJ registration. Hummmmm...
u sold the red one??

·
66,894 Posts
;)You can notice the sportline emblem on the side cladding and the lower stance:thumbsup: Now... that restaurant needs to use a spell-check to fix "Kabob" to Kebab.
They also serve falafels:D The authentic spelling should also be Kabab.
Notice the black front grill on the car, was that standard on the Sportline?

·
IR MODERATOR
9,228 Posts
its not black its faded grey..

·
Registered
4,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Almost looks like the one just sold minus the wheels and euros... It has a Virginia inspection sticker and NJ registration. Hummmmm...
I can tell from his NJ plate numbers which starts with Y that the owner just registered the car. Maybe he did not have the chance to inspect it yet in NJ.

·
Registered
4,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They also serve falafels:D The authentic spelling should also be Kabab.
Notice the black front grill on the car, was that standard on the Sportline?
The grille is the aftermarket S-600 grille.
How you know the authentic spelling? You are right, it should say Kabab and be written like so in arabic كباب ;)

·
66,894 Posts
He is drew & he is a prof....;)
True, specially when I spend the night at the Holiday Inn:D

The grille is the aftermarket S-600 grille.
How you know the authentic spelling? You are right, it should say Kabab and be written like so in arabic كباب ;)
That's what I thought, the grill didn't look W102ish
I know the spelling and and how to write it in Arabic too; when it comes to food I am all stomach... I mean all ears:D Like they say, ma fee ahla min al kabab al tieb;) But I am a shawarma kind of guy you know:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts