Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
W203
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to this place and I already have question.[:I]

I couldn't open my (I could open only with key) and my fuel meter didn't work. Than I got directions to disconnect accumulator and to reconnect it again. This worked fine and both thing are working now. [:D]

you know there is always but... So but after this my locking system behaviour is very strange. I lock the car and right away it unlocks itself. Also when its unlocked its just repeating itself unlocking. [:(]

So if anyone can me I would be very grateful. Tkanks.
Regards

·
Registered
'05 C230 Kompressor,
314 Posts
you may have to resync the locks, in sorta the same way you resync the windows and sunroof

·
Registered
465 Posts
Don't think you need to resync the looks, because I've disconnected the battery many times, but only had the resynce the windows, I suggest you try disconnecting the batter to reset everything, then reconnect, and see if that will help.

·
Registered
W203
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi

Thanks but I already disconnected the battery (accumulator) and that wasn't it.

You also wont believe this. Today I was driving and I had to fill it up. After refuel, my car is locking again but you trunk is locked again (have to open it by key) and fuel meter doesn't work again.
Looks like computer went "bananas"[:(]

I will have to take it to service and will see there.[V]

If maybe someone also has another idea please let me know.
Thanks all.
Regards

·
Registered
W203
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes manualy I can unlock trunk.
Strange is that trounk and fuel meter stops or starts work at a same time.

·
Registered
W203
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Today they told me that my rear "computer" has to be change [:(!] that this is why my trunk doesn't unlock and my fuel meter doesn't work.
Does someone have this experience?
Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts