Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I also would like to try and change the PDC Parking Control Module and I have purchased one brand new from Mercedes but they will not tell me where it is situated. Any advice on where the PDC Module is situated on the 2014 Mercedes Sprinter 313 CDI 2.1 Diesel Van. I have looked in several places with no success what so ever. I think it is the 906 Model if that helps? I also have changed all the Sensors but need to change the PDC Module. (White Box With What Looks Like 2 Connectors On It.) Thanks well in advance.

·
2000 S430, 2003 S430, 2000 S500, 2003 S600 TT, 2005 E320 CDI, and 2006 S500 4Matic
7,117 Posts
Welcome to BenzWorld!

Turns out your post was in the W220 sedan forum, and it really belongs in the Sprinter forum, so I moved your post there. You'll get better answers since it appears that you have a Sprinter van.

Moderator request: please take a moment to fill out your user profile with at least the following information.

1.) Specific make and model of vehicle, and model year
2.) If it's front-wheel drive, rear-wheel drive, or 4matic
3.) Your general location in the world

We ask for this because MB made certain options available on certain models, during certain years, in certain countries, and you've no doubt noticed that we have an international membership. It is also considered, "good manners" to do so. You'll find that, generally, people around here are a pretty friendly, helpful lot.

To do so, just click on the icon that represents your account, in the top right-hand corner of the BenzWorld Web page.

Again, welcome to BenzWorld!

Reactions: ianrandom
1 - 2 of 2 Posts