Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
diy on how to replace fuel pump??

i need to know where the fuel pump in my 95 e420 is located as well as how to diy myself! i have been waiting patiently for months for my boyfriend or many of his friends that "say they will do it" just want to be able to do it myself :grin

·
Registered
2 Posts
i have not checked the fuel pressure yet! not sure how too Lol! what happen was the wiring harness had to be replaced, like most from '91-'96 because of the biodegradable wire insulation mercedes used for those years, well they disintegrated and wires were touching and my car eventually wouldn't start! got the wiring harness replaced like i said and my car still won't start! my boyfriend (who doesn't have a lot of $$$) got a new fuel pump and told me he was going to put it in, this has been a while now, its been sitting for about 3 months and i happen to know that is not good for it either!! i love my car she is my baby and i just want her up, running and back on the road!! :(
i figure the only way to do that is learn myself and fix her up :)
i DONT want to have to ask him or his friends for help, like where is the fuel pump located, etc....so i figured i would ask y'all :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.