Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The location is in the trunk behind the left rear side carpet panel (next to the wheel well)There are 2 plastic 2 part push clips you need to remove before you can remove the panel.<br> <br> Good Luck!<br> <br> Scott

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have never come across one without a cable pre run from the factory. If you can't find it pull the radio and check to see if one is present on the radio end. It is the top connector on the radio. Maybe you dont know what connector in the trunk is for the cd changer. It is a rectangular connector that has @ 10 or 12 connections total.<br> <br> Scott

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think I may have found it. It was in a weird place. It was about 8 inches from the rear tail light tucked into the side of the spare tire well. The cable has a 25 pin connector. The side panel didn't need to be removed at all. It is in a pretty easy to get to place.<br> <br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Henry, you have found the factory phone's data cable not the cd changer harness. The harness should be really close to the power antenna.If you have an email address I will mail you a pic of what it looks like.<br> <br> [email protected]

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Scott! I think I found it this time. I found a rectangular looking plug with 10 pin holes. Actually 9 pin holes have the wiring clamps the 10 hole is empty. It was on the other side of the car behind the panel that was behind the battery(passenger side of car!). Please send me a picture anyway so I can verify I have the right plug. My email is [email protected]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts