Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
71,350slc,2-75 280sl,77 280sl 4 sp manual,79 280sl 4sp manual,80 280slc,82 280sl 84 280sl
6,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all those men who say,"why marry the cow when you can get the milk free". Here's an update for you! Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize its not worth buying an entire pig just to get a little sausage!!!!------;):eek:;)

·
Cruise Control
'87 300TD/'90 300D/'94 Quattro/'89 Vanagon TDI/'01 EV Weekender VR6
52,233 Posts
Women just love a man who knows what he wants, and isn't afraid to ask for it.

·
Premium Member
U took the old religion from the woman on the hill.
43,662 Posts
Women are humans, and humans want someone to kiss ass. Start.

·
Cruise Control
52,233 Posts
I've actually kissed a woman's ass; have you? Start

·
Outstanding Contributor - Always Remembered, RIP
Zotye Auto 1.5T T600 2016
52,804 Posts
Post whores? erm ya

·
Outstanding Contributor - Always Remembered, RIP
Zotye Auto 1.5T T600 2016
52,804 Posts
A little joke eh.

After having dug to a depth of 10 feet last year, British scientists found
traces of copper wire dating back 200 years and came to the conclusion that
their ancestors already had a telephone network more than 150 years ago.

Not to be outdone by the Brit's, in the weeks that followed, an American
archaeologist dug to a depth of 20 feet, and shortly after, a story published in the New York Times:
"American archaeologists, finding traces of 250-year-old copper wire, have concluded that their
ancestors already had an advanced high-tech communications network 50 years earlier than the British".

One week later, the state's Dept of Minerals and Energy in Western Australia , reported the following:
"After digging as deep as 30 feet in Western Australia 's Pilbara region,
Jack Lucknow, a self-taught archaeologist, reported that he found absolutely nothing.
Jack has therefore concluded that 250 years ago, Australia had already gone wireless."

Just makes you bloody proud to be Australian, don't it!

·
Forum Administrator , RC Colas® & Moon Pies®
1981 380SL 151K: 2005 S500 116K
39,185 Posts
There was a religious lady that had to do a lot of traveling for her business, so naturally she did a lot of flying. Flying made her extremely nervous, so she always took her Bible along with her to read since it helped relax her on the long flights.

One time, she was sitting next to a man. When he saw her pull out her Bible, he gave a little chuckle, smirked and went back to what he was doing. After a while, he turned to her and asked, "You don't really believe all that stuff in there do you?" The lady replied, "Of course I do. It is the Bible." He said, "Well, what about the guy that was swallowed by the whale?" She replied, "Oh, Jonah. Yes, I believe that, it is in the Bible." He asked, "Well, how do you suppose he survived all that time inside the whale?" The lady said, "Well, I don't really know. I guess when I get to heaven, I will ask him." "What if he isn't in heaven?" the man asked sarcastically. "Then you can ask him," replied the lady.

·
worst mod in BW history
ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
27,762 Posts
What happens to a Jewish guy with a full erection when he walks into a wall?

He breaks his nose.

·
Cruise Control
52,233 Posts
Insensitive ethnic jokes just don't get any better than that

·
Forum Administrator , RC Colas® & Moon Pies®
1981 380SL 151K: 2005 S500 116K
39,185 Posts
So you're saying I should have changed the old lady to a talking ant eater and the smirky guy an atheist Brit?

·
worst mod in BW history
ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
27,762 Posts
Speaking of Jewish guys with big noses

Boy oh boy, they've got every ant and aard episode on youtube. A lazy Sunday, a quart of spiritus and some angel dust, I'm there.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts