Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently purchased a new e55 and was wondering does Mercedes make a trunk spoiler for these cars.I see many people with them.If mercedes does not make them who do you buy them from that is reliable.

·
Registered
2003 E55 AMG
55 Posts
spanky, you may want to check Renntech for the trunk lid spoiler. There was a previous thread that I posted the info on. It had part number and price information. Just click on the search button and enter my member name in the "author" field. You can order the spoiler from any Mercedes-Benz dealership. Personally, I suggest that you order it directly from Renntech and avoid the dealer mark-up mumbo jumbo. I'm trying to deal with that crap right now. Here's an example of the fleecing of MB Owners: a Brabus Multi-piece Monoblock V wheel, 19x8.5. Dealership price - $1900.00 Brabus price - $1295.00 Sorry to get a little off topic. I ruined a front rim and I have to watch my back and not get ripped off. Hope this helps you out.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I did a search and couldn't find one picture. Anyone out there have a picture of some E55's with a rear spoiler on it? Please send some pictures and let me know what spoiler you have. Thanks

DJ

·
Registered
e55k,
252 Posts
Thanks alot I jsut ordrerd them.....18's with the gunmetal finish...5k ouch

·
Premium Member
U took the old religion from the woman on the hill.
43,813 Posts
Nice E55, especially the spoiler and wheels. That car looks so good someone should copy it.

·
Registered
2004 Mercedes E55
24 Posts
Wow! You're worse than I am. You will love the wheels. I have Michelin Pilot II Sports on them. Great ride. Enjoy them -- after the 6 week or so wait.

Regards,

JCE55

·
Registered
e55k,
252 Posts
they told me 3-4 weeks I am going to be running them on the same michelins as well......was 5200 about what you paid?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Pic of Lorinser rear lip spoiler

Here is a pic of the Lorinser rear lip spoiler. It is very subtle.

spanky - 2/9/2005 11:21 AM

Recently purchased a new e55 and was wondering does Mercedes make a trunk spoiler for these cars.I see many people with them.If mercedes does not make them who do you buy them from that is reliable.

Attachments

·
Registered
2004 Mercedes E55
24 Posts
Jimand7

Actually, the shop I bought them from was a new dealer and got HRE to give him a discount so he could run a "special" during the winter. Sold them for $1820 for the front pair and $1960 for the back (N/I tax). He sold a pile of wheels in the middle of winter in Connecticut!

JC

·
Registered
2004 Mercedes E55
24 Posts
RE: Pic of Lorinser rear lip spoiler

Very nice looking. The car looks great. What wheels are those?

Rev IT Up - 4/30/2005 9:57 PM

Here is a pic of the Lorinser rear lip spoiler. It is very subtle.

·
Registered
e55k,
252 Posts

yea are those wheels off a 65?

·
Registered
cl65 amg
196 Posts
i sorta screwed my cl65 rim one of them i went to the dealer and wanted to get a new one they asked for vin and all that stuff and inspect the vehical before selling the rim to me.

they said for security purposes those rims are only meant for the 65s and none other amg models!

pretty strict! LOL but i am sure you get it else where etc etc etc !

for your information HRE wheels failed their test in japan and europe for something haha!! i thought they were the best of the best unfortunately not!

never the less they make good looking wheels that i have to agree!

·
Registered
4 Posts

These are OEM AMG wheels made specifically for the W211. My dealer told me that I couldn't get these wheels for the E55, however, I got them direct from AMG. They are the same exact style used for the SL 65.

Offset of the wheels are 30mm Front & 31mm Rear
Front 8,5X19 245 35 19
Rear 9,5X19 275 30 19

jimand7 - 5/1/2005 3:07 PM

yea are those wheels off a 65?

·
Registered
e55k,
252 Posts

hmmmmmm...I like those! I may cancel my order for HRE....How do I contact AMG directly...I tried to buy them from dealer as well and they said the Offset were not the same for e55..LIARS...please lead me in right direction!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts