Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Orion, Hai and Arnee...Yes Arnee! That was one of my plan but now i just find out from Hai that.....

<br> the Dealer said, they don't make pad #1 front for CLk. But then the Dealer installed pads #1 all around as Orion requested for his CLK. Is the Dealer BOO SHIT with Orion by install pad #2 thinking that he never find out what pads anyway! But then if the Dealer don't make pad #1 then why do they called the front lowest pad #2 (why can they call it #1 instead of #2)do you guys know what i mean? Oh well, look like me and Hai is gonna re-install pad #3 in his Clk to even out the fender gap this weekend.<p>jludlow-nt.qualcomm.com

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The pad size is determined by how many mm thick it is, they typically go up/down by 5 mm

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
However, there isn't a difference in types of pads you can choose from for front/rear.

I still recommend that you have the front always be 1 larger than the rear, but you can get #1 pads for the front as well.<p>ca-brea5b-23.stmnca.adelphia.net

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think we can put 1pt pads...the SLK and E class pads are the same for the CLK.

And I still have the 1pt pads for my SLK...<br> <br> <p>user-33qtniq.dialup.mindspring.com

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Picture of E55 with H&R, Koni, and 2/1 pads

Before and after, you can tell the difference. Stock pics, and suspension pics.<p>ca-brea5b-23.stmnca.adelphia.net

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I just saw it with the #1's in it looks great!

I will post pics ASAP. I get the car tomorrow.<br> <br> The mechanic who did the work at Mercedes used to work with AMG, he suggested #1's all the way around. As he said the car came stock with #4's so keep them even.<p>

1 - 11 of 11 Posts