Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
03 c230 k
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just figured i would share this rather funny incident with the c class owners. I was driving to mercedes yesterday morning to return the loaner car i had and pick up mine. I live in NJ and was stuck behind a cement truck. This truck was putting along and finally came to a stop in middle of road which of course made me stop not far from him. and then it happened the white lights came on and it started beeping. I was like oh shit, i could not back up more than 2 feet since car was on my tail which the ladie and her 3 children were obviously doing something that i couldnt get her attention. the ending is the cement truck loaded with cement drove over the front end of the car crushing it pretty good but i could only imagine if i didnt get the extra two feet back probally would have taken the whole engine out was kinda lucky for the damage that was done. the worst part about it about a month ago someone clipped my front end and haven't fixed the damage yet which this could have been my opportunity to have some one else pay for it. Benz was pretty cool about the whole ordeal when the car showed up (which i drove it in with a bunch of duck tape on it and while talking about what happened my car came out of the shop and i went on my way with the rest of my day.
tough little car

1 - 2 of 2 Posts