Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
working on it
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Besides the regular headlights and the high beams and everything, but some cars have a set of, i think, fog lights below those, in the bumper area. I was considering getting a C36, which has those, but I realize that they are too hard to come by (still trying. So now I am looking into mid to late '90s C280s. I noticed that they dont have the lights that I was talking about and I really like the looks of them, so does anybody know what they cost would be (or if its possible) to get those put in?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Do you like the look of the MB foglights or do you just want some fogligts? They sell some nice aftermarket fogs you could get installed. Shouldn't cost that much at all and it isn't difficult to wire yourself.

·
Registered
working on it
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the thing is, if I go with a C280, I would like to make it as close to the 36 as possible.

·
Registered
13 Posts
In that event you would need a full c36 kit which I understand are very hard to come by (OEM anyway). The thing you'll want most is the c36 engine in which case it wouldn't even be worth an engine swap. Might as well just get a c43 or keep waiting for a c36.

·
Registered
working on it
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, Ive got until may before I can buy a car anyway, so I got time to wait, but if nothing comes up, I may go with a '95 M3. C280 is still in the running.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts