Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
300CE 1990
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Lights in my 300CE dash are not working, and the yellow warning light is on. to change them, do I need to open from the driver side or from the engine department? Also, Is there a dash dimmer that I wasn't aware of?....
Thanks!

·
Registered
gotta catch em all
34 Posts
Yes, there are 2 knobs on my W124 dash that are used to set the clock, reset the trip odometer and dim/brighten the dash lights. If you have those then try to turn the one on the left. What image is in the yellow warning light, annoying isn't it.

You would get to the gages and replace bulbs from the front if you need too. DIY Thread above will help: Make Your Own Instrument Cluster Removal Tools

·
Registered
300CE 1990
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you!

What a great help in just few words! Thank you very much, you made my day!

Yes, there are 2 knobs on my W124 dash that are used to set the clock, reset the trip odometer and dim/brighten the dash lights. If you have those then try to turn the one on the left. What image is in the yellow warning light, annoying isn't it.

You would get to the gages and replace bulbs from the front if you need too. DIY Thread above will help: Make Your Own Instrument Cluster Removal Tools

1 - 3 of 3 Posts