Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
02 G500
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the dealer today changed my lighting to hid like you all said it could be done. Lights still flash. So looking like its back to stock bulbs or relays. Ill play with it this weekend and figure something out.

Next he said "i went to the closest size we have" Im currently running 275-65-18. I ask him what size it was and he said it was the closest. Guess he didnt wright it down and they had already brought the car around. So those of you know what tire options there are in the computer can you tell me what is the closest to what i have. Just wondering how far off my spedo is now.

·
Registered
111.010 121.942 202.033
1,850 Posts
Sorry it didn't work. I hope you can get your money back. I know Xenon kits like yours have been done on a G before. I'd ask around or at least inquire with the vendors about satisfied G customers. I suspect this is a problem with your kit, not G specific. Keep in mind most of the electronics are hijacked out of the C class.

·
Registered
02 G500
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im going to make an appointemt at the delaer in the next city to get a lot of other warranty things fixed again. When the dealer (although non factory backed) switched my spedo for he said his computer was showing a front failure in sam.. This could also be my problem i guess. we redid the install on saturday and they work fine on low. no codes or anything. when you click to high one turns off and the other turns on. but you get high beam out signals in the computer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts