Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
41 - 60 of 429 Posts
Does it have to be a MB?
Shine, curtesy of Zaino.

Very very nice! Looks better than new. [8D]

What is 3M Handglaze? Is it a DIY or must it be done professionally? Is it expensive? Thanks -

Priced the same as everything else. You can DIY. It's not a wax though so it doesn't offer any protection so you would need to apply whatever wax you use after.

John_L - 7/20/2005 3:12 AM

Very very nice! Looks better than new. [8D]

What is 3M Handglaze? Is it a DIY or must it be done professionally? Is it expensive? Thanks -

Frank.. your car.. I cannot get over how great your car looks!!!![:0] WOW!!!!

HAHAH, after I detail mine we will compare. What do you use? And how do you do it? If you don’t mind sharing your secrets! Maybe we should make a new thread stating how Frank makes his cars look like glass.

ttaleric - 7/21/2005 4:52 PM

HAHAH, after I detail mine we will compare. What do you use? And how do you do it? If you don’t mind sharing your secrets! Maybe we should make a new thread stating how Frank makes his cars look like glass.
LOL, Nothing special really. I just wash it, 3m handglaze the whole car, buff and wax with zymol

I just got this baby! I hate days that are rainy!! I traded up from my c280. I hand wash this baby so far with the mercedes wash kit which worked wonders on my c280. I have been reading about the other products that have been mentioned and cant wait to get my hands on them to add even more beauty to my ride. My wife loves this car but she cant stop thinking about that scene in Ferris where Camron is kicking his dads car saying WHO DO YOU LOVE.. YOU LOVE A CAR! More as she gets the mods she deserves.

Attachments

41 - 60 of 429 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.