I show you my recent work (see pictures). Is that acceptable or must I do more? - Attention, it's a newer car, it's the first version of the B class (read avatar).
Thanks in advance ... .
Here are the steps I have taken. Note that the car was completely dirty and hadn’t been washed for more than a month before!
1. Washing the car first (hand wash, '2 bucket technique')
2. Washing the car with a dishwashing detergent solved in water to remove any wax, grease, etc.
3. Cleaning the car paint with water from a high-pressure jet
4. Removing residual dirt from the car paint with a clay block
5. Cleaning the car paint with water from a high-pressure jet
6. Applying a 1% vinegar essence solution with a pump sprayer
7. Drying the paint with a microfiber cloth.
8. Spraying this Platinum stuff(<klick
> sorry, only in German) with a with a pump sprayer onto the paint and waiting a few minutes
9. Softly polishing the paint with a high-quality microfiber cloth.