Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure I'm not the first one to tell you what an unmitigated piece of shit my ML430 is. Where did you guys learn how to make cars? Mickey Mouse's School of Engineering and whining? I've been back to the dealer 1976 times, and those knuckle scraping gorillas that you call technicians couldn't tell their dicks from a guitar. It would be a compliment to say that they have the combined IQ of canned apples. <br> <br> The zone manager was no help either, His IQ was about the same as my door. Where did you find this guy? At the California zoo? He looks like he fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down. Maybe he'd be able to help a customer or two if he would take his finger out of his asshole. Anyway, he had about as much social skill as a pile of brick. <br> <br> Next, I called your 800 number, but it turned out to be the number for KKK. To make matters worse, it turns out they have caller ID, and since then they've interrupted me seven times while I was jerking off. <br> <br> As far as I'm concerned, you can take this unmitigated piece of giraffe dung, and dump it in piss. Although I feel sorry for the poor fish that has to drive this cow flap after me. <br> <br> Next time I'm looking for a car, you can be sure the Gullwing SL will be higher on my list than your ML430. <br> <br> I'm enclosing the keys along with an eight week old ham sandwich. And let me leave you with one final thought. May the bird of paradise leave loose droppings on your favorite jeans. <br> <br> John

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1976 times work out to ..

visiting a dealer everyday for more than five years. I don't recall 430 being out five years ago.<br> <br> On a serious note, I'm sure your have a comment in there somewhere, but a lot of cursing and babbling (sp) drown out your intended message. If you need help ask us questions, else have a nice day. :)

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've had my share of problems with my ML but......

I've never had a problem with my dealership. I'm sure that the elegant manner in which you express yourself may have had a little to do with your outcome. If this is an example of how you communicated with the people in question, they probably weren't very motivated to do any more than needed. Remember, these people are human beings and not personally responsible and accountable for every squeak and rattle. I'd be intersested in hearing exactly what your problems where. If it was in the shop that much, and the problems were that serious, it should have qualified for a lemon-law re-purchase.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: I've had my share of problems with my ML but......

I agree that new MB's AND personnel at dealerships leave a lot to be desired but...<br> <br> Well, looks like somebody has too much money and not enough IQ, culture, manners, and, frankly, I can curse better, but I choose more carefully where and when I do that. Also, I prefer a subtle sarcasm.<br> <br> Finally, if you do not have a question, why taking space at this forum??

·
Premium Member
05 500
6,466 Posts
John doesn't own an ML, probably doesn't even own a MB car. He's from another board (probably Lexus

) and just loves to jerk off here on MB's. Get a life John 'cause you make no sense whatsoever. If you have a problem, let's know about it. Post your Vin so we can check your car out, jackass!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts