Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

41 - 60 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
71,350slc,2-75 280sl,77 280sl 4 sp manual,79 280sl 4sp manual,80 280slc,82 280sl 84 280sl
6,234 Posts
We looked into buying a house in Walden Ponds a few years ago when the wife's mom got sick. But she passed quickly, so that shot that down. That was our last REAL tie to Cincy.

Now, we have another 3 years before the youngest girl is out of college, then we plan on traveling the world for a few years, and then?
Sorry to hear about your mother in law..

I love it up there mostly because my family and friends are predominantly in the area. I go up every summer and spend a month. I kinda spend 3 days here and there till I get both farms in and Louisville, Lexington, and so on. But, base camp is in FF and/or Middletown for the most part..

Where is your daughter going to school?

·
Registered
Timeship, see you yesterday, but you already knew that.
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #42 (Edited)
UCLA. She wants to be in management.

·
Registered
71,350slc,2-75 280sl,77 280sl 4 sp manual,79 280sl 4sp manual,80 280slc,82 280sl 84 280sl
6,234 Posts
UCLA. She wants to be in management.
I wanna go there.. Actually, I'm going to go back to school for law.. I should have done that to begin with but no I was going into commercial art.. I figure the worst that can happen is that I die of old age before I graduate.:D

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
I wanna go there.. Actually, I'm going to go back to school for law.. I should have done that to begin with but no I was going into commercial art.. I figure the worst that can happen is that I die of old age before I graduate.:D
Well before you die, come spend some time with me, seems like letting all of that go to waste, would be a shame.

We just wont tell the wife. wink.

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
I won't tell the hubby then..;)
lol, Its a date then, you want dinner first? Because I work better on an empty belly.

You might want to get dinner first, its hard to go anywhere when your legs are rubber. wink, wink. lol.

·
Registered
6,234 Posts
lol, Its a date then, you want dinner first? Because I work better on an empty belly.

You might want to get dinner first, its hard to go anywhere when your legs are rubber. wink, wink. lol.
Just pack a good picnic..:cool::D:cool:

Never have to go far for that..:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #48

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
You started it so you have to quit first.. I'm female and we always have to have the last word.. LOL!!
Does that also apply to pics? Cause I have only seen one good one. lol.

·
Banned
1987 560sel AMG: Custom Suspension, AMG Body Kit, EURO Mods, Diplomat MB Curtains
472 Posts
I'll take your Duran Duran and raise you an INXS..:cool:

Welcome to BWOT.. Post fast and duck faster.. I got smeared by FTL on my first post..:eek: Enjoy..
You wanna play that way..okay
Say hello to Depeche Mode (Personal Jesus, Never Let Me Down Again, Enjoy the Silence, etc :rocketwhore:
Its nice to see there are still some 80s fans out there. I am 17 years old, so I was not able to wear White Sport coats, ray bans, and loafers without socks. Like my personal page says, if it smells like the 80s, it is:D
Der Bomber

·
Registered
6,234 Posts
You wanna play that way..okay
Say hello to Depeche Mode (Personal Jesus, Never Let Me Down Again, Enjoy the Silence, etc :rocketwhore:
Its nice to see there are still some 80s fans out there. I am 17 years old, so I was not able to wear White Sport coats, ray bans, and loafers without socks. Like my personal page says, if it smells like the 80s, it is:D
Der Bomber
It ain't all about the Beiber..:D

Zeitgeist: What's this thread on about?
Let me know when you figure it out will ya..:cool:

·
Banned
1987 560sel AMG: Custom Suspension, AMG Body Kit, EURO Mods, Diplomat MB Curtains
472 Posts
I guess with other cars, but when you drive a 560sel, it comes with the territory;)

·
Banned
472 Posts
Oh please.. Get over yourself already..
I will get over myself when the Most Interesting Man in the World sells his 560sel
-Stay thirsty my friends

·
Outstanding Contributor - Always Remembered, RIP
Zotye Auto 1.5T T600 2016
52,804 Posts
41 - 60 of 101 Posts