Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

21 - 40 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
Timeship, see you yesterday, but you already knew that.
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
How in God's name did we get from a man who wanted messages redirected to space helmets and women's body parts?
Welcome to Benzworld.

Eric normally welcomes new people.

Welcome to Benzworld. Please complete your profile as this will help members give you the most accurate answer to your questions. Location is also important when we need to help you find parts etc. This forum is for introductions only and all questions should be posted on the appropriate sub forum for your car.

To edit your profile simply click on quick links “edit profile” (quick links is top Right of the page)

At the bottom of the page you will find forum jump, click on this and view all the available sub forums and there you will find the technical forum for your car.

For FAQ see Benzworld help here:

Benzworld.org - Mercedes-Benz Discussion Forum - FAQ: General Forum Usage

Benzworld help is for general enquires and all technical questions should be posted on the specific forum for your car. If you are not sure which forum it should be on then please ask me and I will give you a link.

But since you new, this is what happens at Benzworld.

·
Banned
1987 560sel AMG: Custom Suspension, AMG Body Kit, EURO Mods, Diplomat MB Curtains
472 Posts
1.5M in gold.

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #23

·
Registered
71,350slc,2-75 280sl,77 280sl 4 sp manual,79 280sl 4sp manual,80 280slc,82 280sl 84 280sl
6,234 Posts
How in God's name did we get from a man who wanted messages redirected to space helmets and womens body parts? (Makes the sign of the cross, clooses Bible"
:D
Der Bomber
I'll take your Duran Duran and raise you an INXS..:cool:

Welcome to BWOT.. Post fast and duck faster.. I got smeared by FTL on my first post..:eek: Enjoy..

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
This topic is more fun then a banana boat full of monkies.

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Isn't that what we Butler County folks called The Dixie Electric Co.
Ever wonder why Butler is in Hamilton County, while Hamilton is in Butler County?

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
LOL!! No..:D

teasing...
So too continue our conversation. I very well could have met you, when you where a young girl.

You remember a guy driving a light blue Fintail? Tall, dark, hansom?

·
Registered
71,350slc,2-75 280sl,77 280sl 4 sp manual,79 280sl 4sp manual,80 280slc,82 280sl 84 280sl
6,234 Posts
So too continue our conversation. I very well could have met you, when you where a young girl.

You remember a guy driving a light blue Fintail? Tall, dark, hansom?
That was you?? You are a hot stud..:cool:

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
That was you?? You are a hot stud..:cool:
lol. No one but the wife thought so back then, I was driving a blue Fintail. lol.

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Is she from Hamiltucky too??

Do you remember when Hamilton decided that it should be "Hamilton!".. LOL!!
OH my God, you just blew my hat off, I haven't heard that in over 30 years. lol.

Shes from what is now West Chester.

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #35 (Edited)
^^^My first whip. I gotz 16 spoke 72"s, what you got? 22"s? ha ha ha.

·
Registered
6,234 Posts
OH my God, you just blew my hat off, I haven't heard that in over 30 years. lol.

Shes from what is now West Chester.
Have you been there in the past few years?? The place is nuts! Everything from Middletown to Cincy and Oxford to West Chester-Mason are all one big cluster F*** of roads. malls and auto malls. It is just not right when you can't even turn on the by-pass, you have to go about a mile turn around and come back so you can get on Symmes, Tylersville or Princeton.

I don't even bother with the by-pass I still prefer rt4 or 75 to get to Fairfield. And, I can't even talk about Tri-County.. LOL!!

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Have you been there in the past few years?? The place is nuts! Everything from Middletown to Cincy and Oxford to West Chester-Mason are all one big cluster F*** of roads. malls and auto malls. It is just not right when you can't even turn on the by-pass, you have to go about a mile turn around and come back so you can get on Symmes, Tylersville or Princeton.

I don't even bother with the by-pass I still prefer rt4 or 75 to get to Fairfield. And, I can't even talk about Tri-County.. LOL!!
I have never been on the bypass.

Oxford is far away from all of that, seems odd you would group it into the others. lol.

·
Registered
6,234 Posts
I have never been on the bypass.

Oxford is far away from all of that, seems odd you would group it into the others. lol.
Not all that far anymore.. High St goes all the way to 75 now.. It's all being merged into one massive suburb.

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Not all that far anymore.. High St goes all the way to 75 now.. It's all being merged into one massive suburb.
We looked into buying a house in Walden Ponds a few years ago when the wife's mom got sick. But she passed quickly, so that shot that down. That was our last REAL tie to Cincy.

Now, we have another 3 years before the youngest girl is out of college, then we plan on traveling the world for a few years, and then?

21 - 40 of 101 Posts