Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
C class
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A good portion of my problems are very unusual. The service advisors have also told me t...

A good portion of my problems are very unusual. The service advisors have also told me that I was the first for many of these errors.

Jason

·
Registered
2015 ML250 BTC
1,314 Posts
Thank gawd you don't carry hot coffee in your lap.

Maybe sue MacDonald's next-- they've got fat in their burgers, have you heard?

·
Registered
C230K Sport Sedan
5,368 Posts
I think you are going about it the wrong way. You just look like an angry lunatic. All M...

I think you are going about it the wrong way. You just look like an angry lunatic. All MB's are very unreliable, I know, I've owned 4 and each and every one has been unreliable. It's a fact of life. Want reliable get a Jag or Lexus next time. It's not the dealers fault, it's MB's fault. I like my car despite it's quirkyness, afterall many people loved their Yugos and Harleys.

Get a lemon law lawyer for about $500 retainer and he'll deal with it while you rest easy. They go after the manufacturer, not the dealer. I've done two lemon law cases without any incidents, one with MB in 1984.

BTW, is that Fletcher Jones in the background?

·
Registered
C class
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes it is Fletcher Jones in the background. How did you guess?

Jason...

Yes it is Fletcher Jones in the background. How did you guess?

Jason

·
Registered
2002 C240
2 Posts
What's wrong ?

What's wrong with this "lemon" ? I'm just curios to find out what could make a Benz owner so angry (or maybe one should not get a Benz, after all). I, personally, still believe Mercedes is the best car ever made. I love my C240 - it's perfect ![:)]

·
Registered
C class
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok, for more information see my reply posts in this forum. If you still have a question ...

Ok, for more information see my reply posts in this forum. If you still have a question then post:

http://www.mercedesshop.com/shopforum/showthread.php3?s=&threadid=50812&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

Jason

·
Registered
1999 C43
39 Posts
This is not the way to go, get a lemon law lawyer.

I lemon lawed my E320 last year and didn't have to go through what you are doing

·
Registered
9 Posts
Re: I think you are going about it the wrong way. You just look like an angry lunatic. All M

I think you are going about it the wrong way. You just look like an angry lunatic.
Sorry, but Buell is exactly right. All you've done it made yourself look like an unstable lunatic - with little credibility.

What exactly are you hoping your actions will achieve?? I think you've been watching too much TV.

You have legal rights. The proper way to remedy your wrongs is by the legal system. Believe me, your actions do nothing to help your cause, and in fact are only hurting you. Your actions go a long way towards explaining why you have not achieved a good result, despite having an obvious lemon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts