Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2002 SLK 32 AMG, bone stock. 1987 190E 2.3-16 valve (destroyed). 2005 E320 new toy.
14,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

I will not be making appointments to a committee that is not bipartisan.
Nancy Pelosi

In our recovery package we put new standards of accountability and transparency, which we hope will now apply.
Nancy Pelosi

I think it would take a real stretch to think that I caused the problems with the economy.
Harry Reid

It's time that America's government lived by the same values as America's families. It's time we invested in America's future and made sure our people have the skills to compete and thrive in a 21st century economy. That's what Democrats believe.
Harry Reid

We found ourselves in a hole that I didn't dig, but I have dug, dug and dug to try to get out of that hole.
Harry Reid

And so our goal on health care is, if we can get, instead of health care costs going up 6 percent a year, it's going up at the level of inflation, maybe just slightly above inflation, we've made huge progress. And by the way, that is the single most important thing we could do in terms of reducing our deficit. That's why we did it.
Barack Obama

Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.
Barack Obama

I don't take a dime of their [lobbyist] money, and when I am president, they won't find a job in my White House.
Barack Obama

·
Surely A Large Human
MB Regretmobile
35,725 Posts
"I am a rational, level-headed, fair-minded individual without an agenda."
Bruiser

(I'd ask for citations where any of the above statements were later proven to be lies, as per the title, but I know I'd have a more productive time trying to lengthen my pubic hair by attaching weights to each of them.)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts