Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
w208
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the guy who we had the groupbuy with for the projectors sent me a free pair of LED tails for organizin the groupbuy and wanted me to install and post pics on here to promote another possible groupbuy..... his price is

$250 shipped (via paypal balance)
$260 shipped (via paypal thru credit card)

i think i could work him down some on the price so im gunna try but is there any interest for them...heres some pics of mine installed...

daytime off pics:

daytime taillights on:

daytimes brakes on:

nighttime tails off (with flash), nighttimes tails on, nightimes tails on (with flash)

overall, i really like them,...makes the car look a lot newer and looks sick when theyre lit up at night...i just need to get em tinted the way i want now ;)

· Registered
2002 CLK430 Cabriolet
339 Posts
I don't mean to step on any toes, but aren't these the ones where the fog lights (portion of lens on trunk lid) are not LED? The ones with LED fogs are just $289.00 shipped on eBay.

· Registered
CLK320
937 Posts
I just tinted my tails so I'm not going to go out and buy some new ones and then pay to get them tinted. Good luck.

· Registered
2000 CLK 320
1,029 Posts
the guy who we had the groupbuy with for the projectors sent me a free pair of LED tails for organizin the groupbuy and wanted me to install and post pics on here to promote another possible groupbuy..... his price is

$250 shipped (via paypal balance)
$260 shipped (via paypal thru credit card)
Yo boss, it's missing the inner LED's / LED Fogs.
This guy is ripping people off.

You can get the complete LED set for the same price. Having both portions being LED's is the w210 Look.

Here is my ride.

Attachments

· Registered
w208
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
im jus simply doin what he asked since he was nice enough ta throw in those free tails...if u guys aint feeln em...it aint no biggie for me lol ...but if u guys are interested..just let me know and ill post his payment information

n ya they dont have the inner part as LED...i wasnt feelin that but when theyre on i didnt care much cuz its not like it looks bad or nethin.......n it MAY have been for a functional reason, since the inner part is for the rear fogs - LED fogs wudnt be the best of ideas....dono but that cud b a possibility of y it was stupidly designed...

n i wudnt really say hes rippin ppl off....its still a pretty good discount from his listed price....however the full LED ones ARE 290 shipped on ebay so that may be a better option...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.