Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody tried replacing their running lights with LEDs? What are the procedures? I am located in Hong Kong. Can anyone recommend a place who will ship international? The stock ones are just very yellow compared to the Xenon low beams, especially now that I have 6000Ks :).

G

·
Discussion Starter #2
I replaced mine with the City Lights from <br> Autowerksexpress. They are only $18 and are close to the right color. But not the same as the low beams.

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
NO! Go to there web site.. www.autowerksexpress.com They also have the front turn signals that are silver and blink orange!!

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
Hi GB, are the bulbs u purchased a lot whiter??

Did it fit perfectly like the origianl H6W bulbs??<br> <br> Thanks

·
Registered
CLK55AMG
6 Posts
[quote]
[/quote]They ...

They are a little better than the stock ones. Philips makes a blueish white bulb a H6W. I bet they are better than these citylights from Japan but I might be Wrong.I wish I knew where to buy the Philips. I believe www.powerbulbs.com has them. I hope I have helped!!

·
Registered
2001 CLK430
12 Posts
I have the Philips bluevision in my city lights, but they don't make much of a difference....

I have the Philips bluevision in my city lights, but they don't make much of a difference. A 6w bulb just isnt bright enough (imho) to look really white. What did make a difference is changing the fog bulbs to the bluevision, they look much whiter now. For anyone without xenons, the H7 bluevisions look very white and not yellow at all.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts