Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
85' U1300L Holset Turbo VA A/C, 66' Propane 404.1 rock mog, 1975 416 Doka, G500, Volvo C303
5,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A must view for new members!!

·
BenzWorld UNIMOG statesman
Unimog 404.1 Diesel (sold :( )1995 LMTV 1078
5,857 Posts
Worth repeating.

Pssssstttt . since it is worth repeating .... I wont tell anyone that a search would bring up a thread on Bulletin Board Etiquette (that is also linked to in the Ulitmate sticky) with this vid placed in it.... hmmmm. maybe 2 years ago LOL

·
Registered
85' U1300L Holset Turbo VA A/C, 66' Propane 404.1 rock mog, 1975 416 Doka, G500, Volvo C303
5,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I joined in 2005, so I wouldn't have read anything from 2 years ago in the 'Ultimate sticky"

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
So why was the HHO thread moved? The thread had all of the above features and offered alot of exciting information for Unimog owners....

·
5,857 Posts
I joined in 2005, so I wouldn't have read anything from 2 years ago in the 'Ultimate sticky"
watch the video again LOL.. it tells you to search first, which is why I chose to poke fun at you.

so yes... if you didnt catch it... it was a tounge in check responce

·
5,857 Posts
So why was the HHO thread moved? The thread had all of the above features and offered alot of exciting information for Unimog owners....
Yes exciting information for any IC vehicle since it is not really Mog specific; thus I moved it. That way more than just Mog people can partake in the discussion. BUT, it is interesting and apparently some Mog forlk are intrested so this time left a permanent redirect; AKA the thread title will remain in this forum, will show up when searhcing this form too. From this forum when you click it, your sent to to it's new home so you can particpate.

All in all... nothing chaged for Mog folk.... just now others can participate too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts