Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I ran across a late amg body kit for the w208 at CKSPERFORMANCE (it's in the UK). Has anyone seen this style kit anywhere? I really like the front bumper.
It really does look very good. It's actually made from a company in germany, so I think you are better off ordering from them rather than CKS performance.
AC Automobile - Exklusiv Umbau

(here's another cool pic: AC Automobile | Katalog)

I actually bought this a while ago, and have this bumper lying around at home, but have never fitted it. The reason for that is that it's made from fiberglass, and as you can see from the pics it's lower to the ground than a well worn piece of roadkill, so I'm afraid of smashing it the first bump I hit.

·
Registered
2010 C350 Sport
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It really does look very good. It's actually made from a company in germany, so I think you are better off ordering from them rather than CKS performance.
AC Automobile - Exklusiv Umbau

(here's another cool pic: AC Automobile | Katalog)

I actually bought this a while ago, and have this bumper lying around at home, but have never fitted it. The reason for that is that it's made from fiberglass, and as you can see from the pics it's lower to the ground than a well worn piece of roadkill, so I'm afraid of smashing it the first bump I hit.
Thanks for the information. If it's fiberglass, then I cannot use it. With a lowered car, Duraflex is a must. Looks like I am going to buy a replacement for my AMG bumper off E-Bay and forget about it (my spoiler was cracked thanks to a flying chunk of tire on the highway).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts