Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2000 E 280
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Helloo eveybody, guys have u ever concidered installing lambo doors on ur W210 E class, or do u know any place that sells the bolt-on lambo doors??

·
Registered
E320 Sport W210 & S500 Sport (AMG Package) W220
45 Posts
I have seen it done before, I cant remeber what site I saw it in. Also periodically ebay has the bolt on kit for the w210. I saw it on there like 2 weeks ago. I cant remeber the exact price it was going for but I want to say somewhere between 600 to 800 dollars. But try checking ebay every now and then.

·
Registered
SLK320, MKV Jetta TDI, Mini Cooper S, Lincoln Mark LT
1,712 Posts
Why do this on a 4 door car? I can see doing the Lambo thing on a CLK, SLK, CL, SL... but not an E.

·
Registered
2000 E 280
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi again E-Klasse ,well u have a point of view,but I saw some 4 doors cars with lambo doors and they look sexy,I just want to do something weird and uniqe, cuz down here u don't see so many modified cars specially european ones.
i am just checking the prices and taking openions, one of my friends told me to convert them to lambo doors, and the rear doors make them what is called "suicide doors" like on the RR Phantom.
do u have any recomendation on what shall I do to my car, I'm gonna keep the car for long time I belive, so I am thinking to start step by setp, Exterior, Inerior,Performance and Suspension.

·
Registered
E320
153 Posts
The Lambo doors are doable (check the ricer magazines for hardware. "ricer" = Japanese cars. Sorry, no slur intended...it's not a nickname I invented) but your doors are very heavy - even if you lighten them a bit - and aside from the challenge to open them the problems of rattles, weather seals, durability, etc will be many.

·
Registered
SLK320, MKV Jetta TDI, Mini Cooper S, Lincoln Mark LT
1,712 Posts
I like the suicide door idea. That would be original.

·
Registered
2000 E 280
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The suicide doors can be applied only to rear doors only, I am concidering doing that as well as the lambo doors,am taking ur openions guys, maybe what I see as cool and sexy, may look disgusting for others ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts