Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
U1300L Ex BW Krankenwagen, FD w/LS7 @ 600whp, B6 S4, ISF
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It looks like my Mog will arrive in LA in a few weeks so I thought I'd see if anyone was up for a Lunch & Beverage meet? -Tentatively the week before Thanksgiving although the actual date is still up in the air. My plan is to drive down with a friend and pick it up at the shipping yard and then play a little on the way back up the coast. I'll buy the beer for any of our British friends that want to hang out around Thanksgiving!.. :D

It would be great to have some Mog expertise on hand as well because of Murphy's Law. The truck is supposed to be "prepped" for travel but I still plan on showing up with a new set of batteries, belts, etc.

Cheers,

Nate

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers! I'll get on the map once my mog finally arrives.. Getting this thing out of Germany has been an exercise in patience..

·
Unimog Moderator
250GD Wolf
13,679 Posts
Its a LONG boat ride ;) Is it coming in a CAN or RORO?

I used A&A Custom brokers, not sure if they deal in the USofA but there VERY good. Who's your broker in Germany?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's CAN'd w/a buddy.. -And said buddy has been the hold up. One thing after another. We are currently waiting on an EUC (End User Certificate) since Buddy truck is cammo. I got the truck through Chris at Vermont Unimog.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts