Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2 1977 L1316 Trucks. I have not had much luck finding parts for these trucks. Does anyone have a contact for parts that I can use? Freightliner bought them out a few years ago but they don't sell the truck parts anymore. I was told the trucks are still being mad in Brazil but I can't seem to find any reference on the web of them. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1970ish 411.119 Mystery Mog, 1979 L-1116 Hauler
393 Posts
I need parts as well. 1979 L1116. I'm looking for a windshield, cab parts and brake booster.

·
Registered
393 Posts
thanks for that EUROTECH link

I called a few times today, but didn't get a call back yet.

Hopefully I can get in touch with them soon.

·
Registered
1982 300TD
13 Posts
I am an L-series Owner Too

Hi I'm new to Benzworld. I subscribed hoping to connect with folks looking to buy and sell parts.

I have a 1985 L1117 and I'm looking for parts too.

I've made about as much progress as you guys have.

Here's something I'm looking forward to however. I have a new position in my company that will require travel to Peru coming in April. My hope is I may make some kind of contact with parts suppliers

in South America as I am told these truck are still prominently in use. I am going in cold on this one as I have no solid information. But I do love an adventure

Let's all stay in contact with one another inhopes we can brake through this barrier and keep our trucks alive and running strong.

L Owners Unite!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
New Contacts

Hi again: i made two new contacts thru a vintage BMW motorcycle site. one guy in Brazil..he's looking for a truck parts business that will sell to the US. he says the L series trucks from the 70s and 80s are very popular in Brazil. the second guy is in Turkey and has a friend who is GM at a Mercedes truck factory in Turkey where they still make parts for these trucks. i'll let you know if either of these leads pans out. anyone have a parts list or micro-fiche?

·
Registered
393 Posts
I have EUROTECH Jim on the hunt for parts now. I'll keep you posted how that goes.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Soma AutoPeças - Resultados para:

These guys have a ton of 1113 parts. Can someone get me these parts:

1. Window winders
2 Window lift mechanisms (both doors)
3. Brake booster seal kit
4. 4x Brake flex hoses
5. Entire Battery box
6. 2 Door strikers (cab side)
7. 5 Roof lights
8. engine air compressor rebuild kit (reed valves, piston rings, etc.)

·
Registered
1982 300TD
13 Posts
You're on the right track. Eurotech is the source for anything L-series that can interchange with UNIMOG.

I got my compressor rebuild kit from Jim, he'll get you what you need.

My trip to Peru is coming up next quarter so I hope to make good connections with parts sources.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts