Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
'99 (w202) c230 kompressor (Smoked corners, 18 in' AMG Rims, 6,000k Hid kit, Pyle in dash Dvd
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:
Whats the Deal i just bought some led Turn signals for my 1999 w202 c230 and there were some problems,,,, First I just bought the Resistors because i was told it will make the bulb out sensor on the dash go away , i also bought them because my blinkers were blinking way too fast, so i bought the resistors and installed them, i got them to stop blinking so fasst, but the sensor is still lit up on my dash, Can someone help me please?? i hate that sensor.:confused:

thanks any onee who can hellp me

·
Registered
'99 (w202) c230 kompressor (Smoked corners, 18 in' AMG Rims, 6,000k Hid kit, Pyle in dash Dvd
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
O i see so where do i get these capacitors and will my Lights Blink fast with them or normal, Or can i have the resistors and the capacitor hooked up together???

·
Registered
95 C220
1,362 Posts
not sure about hooking them up together... i would say ask the guys you're buying it from just to be sure... i have two pairs of those LED bulbs (regular and smd) for the rears ive been meaning to install just havent got the time to do so...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts