Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1999 SLK230 Sports Package Black/Red Interrior 5-Speed
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im getting a kraut rocket sticker made for my car.
Not rice. Kraut.

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
08 ml320 cdi,slk 230,01 boxster S,04 carrera911, 99 S320,67 GT350mustang,02G500L,96 s600 w140
1,664 Posts
yup, its not a japanese racer:) its more of a timeless piece of sportcar

·
Registered
2010 C200 CGI /W203/SLK230/W202/230E/280SE
3,301 Posts
Don't do it - stickers are for cheap cars that don't spec metal or chrome badges !!

Bit like a tattoo, you might regret it later (for all those with tatts, I said 'might', OK?)

Bruce

·
Registered
2003 SLK230 USA model, Auto Transmission, Stock, Firemist Red
1,395 Posts
Kraut is a WW2 term for Germans. It is derogatory about the enemy as sauerkraut eaters. I don’t think you will make friends with such an ethnic statement.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rice Rockets are Japanese
My car is close to rice but its German

I am a kid. My car is loud. Its just a 230 its not fast. Its just quick. I have a cocky attitude. I BLAST rap music. I rev my engine alot. I weave in and out of traffic.
And what the heck?
I LOVE stickers. I have a red National Speed sticker on my rear windshield. I have to support my local economy, if your ever in town swing by national speed and check it out. I also have a red SHOCKER sticker above my exhaust. What is one more sticker?

They will be removed soon. Im just going through a stage where i miss my JDM shit.

·
Registered
2003 SLK230 USA model, Auto Transmission, Stock, Firemist Red
1,395 Posts
Youthful exuberance and a sense of humor are super. I worry sometimes about public opinion when I roll in with the latest Grammy winners or MTV European Music Awards winners of metal, alternative, rock, pop, etc. playing WAY TOO LOUD. Gotta’ love the fun. Terms like ricer and kraut are extremely offensive to a huge segment of the population. If someone likes your kraut or ricer ethnic statement, most consider them as bigots. Many people would like you to be more sensitive.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It just deleted that big thing i had wrote.
Oh well.

So how many people want gaint benzworld . org stickers?
Maybe inspire more users and hopefully a bigger local interest in the forum and get local meets started.
Just a thought

·
Registered
2002 SLK 32 AMG, bone stock. 1987 190E 2.3-16 valve (destroyed). 2005 E320 new toy.
14,926 Posts
It just deleted that big thing i had wrote.
Oh well.

So how many people want gaint benzworld . org stickers?
Maybe inspire more users and hopefully a bigger local interest in the forum and get local meets started.
Just a thought
Why, I don't see anything wrong with it? It was just a comment.

·
Registered
98 SLK 230
84 Posts
The only sticker that gets to grace my SLK is a Nürburgring sticker. But the people who stick them on their cars here in Germany are those who can drive the track at speed. Lots of people can drive it, but the majority drive it at about 30 to 50 mph.

·
Registered
SLK..lower than yours
1,567 Posts
Rice Rockets are Japanese
My car is close to rice but its German

I am a kid. My car is loud. Its just a 230 its not fast. Its just quick. I have a cocky attitude. I BLAST rap music. I rev my engine alot. I weave in and out of traffic.
And what the heck?
I LOVE stickers. I have a red National Speed sticker on my rear windshield. I have to support my local economy, if your ever in town swing by national speed and check it out. I also have a red SHOCKER sticker above my exhaust. What is one more sticker?

They will be removed soon. Im just going through a stage where i miss my JDM shit.
hahaha this has to be the best post ive read in a LONG time in this almost "dead" forum

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
This is why you OJ are my hero.
=]

You've got the most badass slk on here.
Mad props bro!
=]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts