Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had it on for a couple of weeks and done about 400 km.Overall my car has done only 3500kmThere is a substantial
difference especially in torque.Its like it came out of its hybernation. The best is yet to come as Kleemann suggests the engine needs further adaption.To give you the maximum performance the vehicle must bee driven for a distance as long as 500km
The ECU in a Mercedes is adaptive,which means it adjusts for the actual operating circumstances of the engine through the use of signals,which come from various engine sensors.
About fuel economy, can't really say because since I fitted the kid my driving style had change considerably trying to see what this thing is cable for.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Pavlo:

aa eshi jialo kypreo dame :), apo pia poli ?

Can the KD-Box be easily removed and re-installed, or did you have to cut through wires to install? I imagine if the dealer finds out then the warranty will be void ?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pavlo:

aa eshi jialo kypreo dame :), apo pia poli ?

Can the KD-Box be easily removed and re-installed, or did you have to cut through wires to install? I imagine if the dealer finds out then the warranty will be void ?
pou ise re vrakaa!:bowdown:imaste pantou,ime lemeshianos alla zo thessaloniki.
No cutting is required,this is a pluq&play situation,If you have to pay the dealer a visit,just remove it,2 minutes job,no one will ever know

1 - 6 of 6 Posts