Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Kleemann Kompressor/Supercharger

6K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  X5X 
#1 ·
I have been looking into ways of boosting my S500 4MATICs performance, but the main things that pop up are ECU re-map, exhaust and air intake (minor gains). I saw that Kleemann does a Supercharger for the 500 (M113) engines, along with a new ECU and Exhaust. So this is the most expensive, but best solution. I am only worried about how the 4MATIC system will perform with the supercharger Has anyone done this on a W220 or any 4MATIC mercedes model?

I also didn't find anyone wo did this to their W220, do you guys know of anyone who has?

Thank you.

#3 ·
Kit is 11k with install, the price is not what bothers me, just wether it will work with the 4-matic system

#5 ·
The main reason I'm doing this is for overtaking, I need more power on the roads I drive on. They are mostly mountain roads (when more power is mostly needed), with few places to overtake, and when there is a chance, you have to have a lot of power to make it. I'm also getting SPRINTBOOSTER to increase throttle response, wider wheels for better handling (a must IMO), better brakes to stop the beast :)D) and an AMG bodykit to accommodate the intercooler and performance exhaust, side skirts to match.

#6 ·
Sounds like you actually have some decent plans. If I was in your shoes, I would go ahead an do it; however, I would avoid full bore launches. If you take care of it and treat it with respect (read: don't beat on it like an Italian driver would), I can't see any reason the 4matic wouldn't hold up fairly well.

#7 ·
Don't worry, I'm not an Audi driver :) And Italian drivers are just as bad as drivers in MNE and SRB :)

#11 ·
Will do ;)

#13 ·
I was considering, but I would rather keep my current engine as its running great, just need a bit more power :) But Its always an option if a good deal pops up :)

#15 ·
I live in Serbia, shipping and taxes would add so much to the price that I could have gone and bought a used S55 and did the swap :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.