Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
c320
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi im new here[xx(] and wanted to see if you guys could help me out, i just got my C320 from the dealer and wanted to know if i buy a kleeman supercharger kit, is there anything else i need to change (Brakes,...) or will the kit do? Also theres no Kleeman dealers in the city i live (The one that is closer is about 13 hours from here) so can my Mercedes Dealer install it or do you have to have a special kleeman dealer install it???

Thanks

·
Registered
C230K Sport Sedan
5,368 Posts
I seriously doubt an MB dealer will install an aftermarket s/c kit but anything is possi...

I seriously doubt an MB dealer will install an aftermarket s/c kit but anything is possible, maybe pay a mechanic to do it off hours.

More HP usually means more spirited driving. You may want to consider some low cost upgrades from the C320's faster brother, the C32, like AMG front brakes (about $650) and AMG sway bars ($170). Also consider lowering springs like Eibach/H&R for better handling and maybe Koni shocks. Wider wheels will also help and look better than those stock 16".

Or save yourself the trouble and trade up to a C32.

·
Registered
c320
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
New info

The problem here is that the C32 AMg goes for aprox 68,000 USD so i dont think upgrade is an option at least not for now,mine is the c320 elegance and it goes for 54,000 usd, the dealer said that they could install it and charge about 65usd per hour, how many hours do you think it would take to install that kit??? Also does the $8400 kit they sell come with everything needed to install??? And another question anyone know where i could buy the car phone cheaper than at a dealers???

Thanks

·
Registered
C230K Sport Sedan
5,368 Posts
Check autoclass.net for discounted MB accessories like the cell phones but it may not wo...

Check autoclass.net for discounted MB accessories like the cell phones but it may not work in your country since they are set for US carriers. Don't know about how long it take but call Vadim at Evosport.com, they can tell you how long it's taken them, then add a few hours learning curve for a dealer thats never done it before.

Keep in mind that with the C32 you also get nicer wheels, napa leather, brembo brakes, AMG suspension, the comfort in knowing MB is going to cover any problems and resale value of a true AMG product. If you already own your C320 that's different, it will be a lot cheaper than selling it and buying a new car....

·
Registered
ML320/C320 Sprt
4,649 Posts
Yes, but only on the FRONT;-(

[:(][8)][;)]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts