Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
04 odyssey (265k) 1995 E320 wagon (295k)
2,990 Posts
Do you need money
Will what you get for it cancel out recent repairs, still have you come out ahead?
Hows the rest of the car? Rust, wiring harness? anything else major looming on the horizon?
Significant other want it sold?
If your answers are no, yes, no, no, then I say keep it.

·
Registered
1994 e320 Cabriolet
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All good

Don't need money; prior owner replaced wiring harness, no rust, etc.

Lots of naysayer friends who own newer cars, forgot older cars need some TLC. They'd rather pay $30k+ for piece of mind. Can't say I blame them at times. However, this is one well made vehicle. Expect to revisit this in 2013.

·
Always Remembered RIP
1991 560SEC AMG
10,146 Posts
Keep it.

If no rust, (rare for a Germany or illinois car that old) has the new correct wiring harness, and otherwise in the condition as described and pictured, then KEEP it.

If not used in snow from here on, keep it forever. Parts are always available when needed.

This is one of the last ones in the Mercedes Benz middle class size with the famous cost no object build quality.

And the cabrio's are the last, rarest, and most coveted of these. Excellent examples depending on mileage and condition can bring from the 20s to the 40s. (thousands of dollars). Even nice salvage title ones bring around $8,000

·
Registered
1994 e320 Cabriolet
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Excellent point - I'll end the thread - I knew there were more enthusiasts than pessimists around. Keeping it...I thank everyone for their input.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts