Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

K2 pricing from dealer.

G
947 4
can anyone confirm the pricing on the option? I know that the CD changer and Phone package cost $1800. yet here is my complaint.<p>the dealer wants $1000 for the CD changer and $1000 for the phone if I didnt get the K2 package. Now this is a MY2001 so I will be the Timeport Phone.<p>Can anyone get the CD changer for less? If not I guess i will have to stay with my K2 pacakge.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Clair parts sells the MB CD changer for around 580 + 75,- mounting kit. www.clairparts.com

: can anyone confirm the pricing on the option? I know that the CD changer and Phone package cost $1800. yet here is my complaint.<p>the dealer wants $1000 for the CD changer and $1000 for the phone if I didnt get the K2 package. Now this is a MY2001 so I will be the Timeport Phone.<p>Can anyone get the CD changer for less? If not I guess i will have to stay with my K2 pacakge.<p>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You can get the Becker Changer from here. Click!!

<br><a href="http://www.beckerautosound.com/">Becker Auto Sound</A><p>They have everything to for an easy hook up to your car.<p>Frank<p>: can anyone confirm the pricing on the option? I know that the CD changer and Phone package cost $1800. yet here is my complaint.<p>the dealer wants $1000 for the CD changer and $1000 for the phone if I didnt get the K2 package. Now this is a MY2001 so I will be the Timeport Phone.<p>Can anyone get the CD changer for less? If not I guess i will have to stay with my K2 pacakge.<p>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That would be the Becker changer, BE 2662.

: Some buy a Bekker changer which is about $400. This includes everything you would need to hook it up. I'm not sure where to get it though.<p>Alex<p>: can anyone confirm the pricing on the option? I know that the CD changer and Phone package cost $1800. yet here is my complaint.<p>the dealer wants $1000 for the CD changer and $1000 for the phone if I didnt get the K2 package. Now this is a MY2001 so I will be the Timeport Phone.<p>Can anyone get the CD changer for less? If not I guess i will have to stay with my K2 pacakge.<p><p>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got the changer and the mounting kit, but .....

I got the cd changer and mounting kit, but there are no instructions in the mounting kit and no repdrilled holes that I can see in my 55's trunk. Did you receive mounting instructions and am I going to have to make my own holes for the mounting screws?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.