·
Registered
04 G500
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
MBS Auto - 2/7/2005 3:33 PM

sweet rides.... I love the G wagon!!! [:D]

by the way I used to live in your neck of the woods.....[8D]
thanks for the compliment, where abouts did you live??

·
Registered
500SE 1990
387 Posts
If you inloved G-wagon - welcome to Saint-Petersburg Russia , G - on every street .G-Brabus ... 5.0 lit mostly...Bullet proof...
50% stolen from Europe [:(]

·
Registered
04 G500
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HOLY CRAP!!

IGOR 500SE - 2/8/2005 9:27 AM

[:(!][:(!][:(!]
HOLY CRAP!!!!! I hope that G was bullet proof. One of the main reason I bought the G-Wagen was for the rugged all out toughness of the vehicle. Since we live in Oakland, we really need it. Sometimes I run over medians, curbs and rely on the power of the vehicle to get out of situations. Not to exagerate because parts of Oakland is Beautiful and "rich". But some parts you really don't want to be caught at a stop light. Most of the time, we just run lights and stop signs. Funny thing is that when the cops spot us in the Benz, they usually just let us go, because they "understand".

Thanks for sharing the picture of the Black G.

·
Registered
04 G500
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
deathrattle - 2/8/2005 12:46 PM

I prefer the look of the AK modified version.I can't imagine anyone buying a G-wagon for appearance,they aint no oil painting-tough cookies though.
IF you go to Los Angeles, they are all over the place.
We had dinner at a restaurant where the server was driving a G55.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
G's are hot, I don't care what anyone says. They are still the Ultiate 4x4's, the new garbage (escalade, hummer, range rover etc) doesn't come close to it.

If only Landrover would fit the new 400Bhp V8 into the defender they would have something to go head to head with the AMG G's. That would be something beautiful!

Nice rides you got there Man-Du-Ru-Gas[8D]

·
Registered
500SE 1990
387 Posts
http://HOLY CRAP!!!!! I hope that G was bullet proof. One of the main reason I bought the G-Wagen was for the rugged all out toughness of the vehicle. Since we live in Oakland, we really need it. Sometimes I run over medians, curbs and rely on the power of the vehicle to get out of situations. Not to exagerate because parts of Oakland is Beautiful and "rich". But some parts you really don't want to be caught at a stop light. Most of the time, we just run lights and stop signs. Funny thing is that when the cops spot us in the Benz, they usually just let us go, because they "understand".

Thanks for sharing the picture of the Black G.

Be carefull..Oakland only have parts with *situations*?

·
Registered
1996 S600 (Sebastian), 1999 SLK230 Kompressor (Tie Fighter)
638 Posts
geepers, will you take a look at the size of some of the holes in that G? what the hell were they using 50 cal turret mounted machine guns? YIKES! [:0]

·
Registered
04 G500
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Gunit - 2/10/2005 1:22 AM

yeah ill share too. already did in the g forum... but why not spread the love?

let me know wat yall think[:D]

http://www.cardomain.com/id/jcmbg5
Pretty nice, I was checking out your G the other day. Where did you get the front grill guard? And are those Anteras?

·
Registered
02 G500
64 Posts
you got it... anteras[;)].
the grill guard is a factory option http://www.mbusa.com/brand/containe...lassCode=G&modelCode=G500&class=05_G&menu=3_2. for a while i wanted the tail lamp guards as well, like the ones on the g55... but they were around 3000 dollars[:(]. not worth it for just two small pieces of metal...
i've always liked the silver g... it just looks like a steel tank. is that range rover yours too?

·
Registered
Mercedes G Brabus
678 Posts
IGOR 500SE - 2/8/2005 10:17 AM

If you inloved G-wagon - welcome to Saint-Petersburg Russia , G - on every street .G-Brabus ... 5.0 lit mostly...Bullet proof...
50% stolen from Europe [:(]
Wow, better be carefull then over here in Belgium : thanks to our liberal/left-winged gouvernement the country is being flooded with shady East-European and Nord African characters [xx(]

Attachments

·
Registered
04 G500
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Gunit - 2/10/2005 8:07 PM

you got it... anteras[;)].
the grill guard is a factory option http://www.mbusa.com/brand/containe...lassCode=G&modelCode=G500&class=05_G&menu=3_2. for a while i wanted the tail lamp guards as well, like the ones on the g55... but they were around 3000 dollars[:(]. not worth it for just two small pieces of metal...
i've always liked the silver g... it just looks like a steel tank. is that range rover yours too?
Yeah, they don't get along in the garage together. I park my S430 inside most of the time. The Range stays outside [;)].

·
Registered
04 G500
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
itzezbeinme - 2/11/2005 2:11 PM

i love ur white S-class. I think it looks really...well i would use the word pimp or tyte but i don't think u'd like that...cool.
LOL!! C'mon now, I'm not that uptight. I'm still 29 man, I live in Oakland, I know how to be hip.

I just can't stand the bad grammar that ebonics teaches the youths these days. Although when I was 21 I remember talking a certain way just because it was cool.

There's always a time and a place for everything.

·
Registered
2003 SLK 320
684 Posts
Yeah I talk like itzebiene writes, but I know to write with proper grammar in this forum [:)] Heh he's just gotten bashed for writing shorthand.

License "He loves her" on G wagen....how sweet, did you buy it for your wife or something?

·
Registered
04 G500
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
DA_SURG - 2/11/2005 5:29 PM

Yeah I talk like itzebiene writes, but I know to write with proper grammar in this forum [:)] Heh he's just gotten bashed for writing shorthand.

License "He loves her" on G wagen....how sweet, did you buy it for your wife or something?
Good observation! The sad thing is that I bought the G-Wagen for my self and the S-Class for my wife, but then when we took the vehicles home, she insisted that the G was hers, and I quote her "end of story, here's the key to your new S-Class". The sacrifices we do for our wifes (or GF's), this is why the vehicle is "He Luvz Her".

LOL! I really love the G, more than the S. For this reason, I lobbied to get my own SUV, hence the Range Rover...but its' not the same. In other words, It's now as PIMP'D. Also if you notice, the plates of the Range says "AIYAAA" which is similar to "oh $h!T" in Chinese.

·
Registered
Mercedes "M32"
961 Posts
Very nice vehicles ... I would take the G anyday over the RR. My friend has a RR, and while it is VERY nice, the G is more to my personal liking.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts