Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

just smoked out my lights

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  keobs911 
#1 ·
just wantd to share this easy cosmetic mod on my tail lights, i smoked them out with vth pain and finish them off with a few coats of a clear glossy paint, looks prety clean, i like it alot, just another basic mod that cost almost nothing, after this comes the front carbon fiber lip that i just orederd , i`l post pics to share after i install it, if anyone has any questions on how i did this hit me up. its prety easy but u gatta look out for some things.

smokd out lights

smokd out lights ON

smokd out lights OF

cheap VHT pain, cheap beer, moms windex

my W203 and her sexy curves! =)

See less See more
#6 ·
I don't see a picture...I hope you used some good pre kleeno / prepsol and final kleen...to get all the oil/greese off the parts...

Did you scotch brite everything?

Did you use Automotive grade finishes...I hope so!

Look forward to pictures!
Jake

- I think you need to tint your front impact strip DOT corner lights...

#8 ·
yeah, i like that look too, but i dont have my emblems like yuou.. with urs it goes well.. kinda like black an white look, but im also ganna either remove the trunk benz star emblem... or just paint it black so i can have an all black look, any ideas on how to paint the side chrome stirpe that goes arround the car?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.