Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have many questions that I will probably get around to asking sooner than later. First, though I should introduce myself and say thank you for letting me join.

My name is Jeff, I've had almost 30 years in the Australian Army, served in Afghanistan until I was classed medically unfit for combat deployment. Now I am medically discharged with PTSD, TBI, a number of other injuries that have required surgery and have been gainfully unemployable for the last ten years of my life. On my second marriage, but at least this wife knows what she is dealing with, a crazy bugger LoL. I have four grown daughters, several grandchildren, and no pets. Yes, I was a young parent and even younger grandparent, but hey WTF, I got to grow with both of the generations and have fun until I became a little cranky and noise was an issue. Me personally, I drive a Ford SUV, but my wife loves her little C180. It is not too bad and the price was right. I see some of the issues I am experiencing are quite common so I will be trying some remedial action before asking the blatantly obvious. I like to tinker with cars, I started my working life as an apprentice Mechanical Engineer, but then something went wrong and I could not stay on the apprenticeship. Something about the ratio of qualified persons to the number of apprentices. Still, I had one year unofficial and two official, a great background knowledge. Always handy no matter what I do, and I have done a number of modifications to my Ford and a few to the MB.

Well, enough about me, as I said just a hello before I ask for help rather than join and ask a question first off.

Thx for checking in, Jeff.

·
Coupe/Convertible Forums Moderator
18,709 Posts
Hi Jeff! Welcome to the forum!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
n0alpha
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing