Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
mercedes clk 320
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Finally put my rims on, now i have to get it dropped, what h&r suspension should i go for fellas? lookin for the tires to sit kinda how they are in the 2nd pic i got a couple of my cousins sittin on the inside of the hood so i can see the drop i would wont..i dont want no rubbin with turns so let me no fellas..i got 19.8.5front 19.9.5 rear Vertini Rivera's

·
Registered
R230 SL350 Presnt, Past - W208 CLK230K 2000, W203 C Class, W202 C Class, W210 E Class, W201 190E
1,493 Posts
...covered massively in the forums about this topic ! But If I were you have a look at CLKMAN car... really hot !

good Luck

·
Registered
mercedes clk 320
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
have seen it, looking for a drop like that third pic. im not gonna be changing any bumpers or skirts either

·
Registered
R230 SL350 Presnt, Past - W208 CLK230K 2000, W203 C Class, W202 C Class, W210 E Class, W201 190E
1,493 Posts
have seen it, looking for a drop like that third pic. im not gonna be changing any bumpers or skirts either
Deffinately added the side skirts and front lip make a world of difference. I always think that the pre-facelift looks a bit like a boat otherwise !

This is CLKMAN car.

Attachments

·
Registered
482 Posts
Deffinately added the side skirts and front lip make a world of difference. I always think that the pre-facelift looks a bit like a boat otherwise !

This is CLKMAN car.

By the way my car sits a lot lower now.

I'll be posting pics.

You're wheels look good!

·
Registered
36 Posts

This is CLKMAN car.

CLKMAN's car...its sick...does it have rolled fenders? The wheels look like they either have alotta offset or camber from that pic posted. With his old S55 sevas they didn't make the car look that aggressive, it looks like he either rolled his fenders and put more camber or what. It just looks like its planted to the ground in that pic where other clk's with a drop and rims just look like a clk with drop and rims his looks like its about to take down anything that it comes across haha idk i might be wrong???

·
Registered
1999 CLK320
446 Posts
CLKMAN's car...its sick...does it have rolled fenders? The wheels look like they either have alotta offset or camber from that pic posted. With his old S55 sevas they didn't make the car look that aggressive, it looks like he either rolled his fenders and put more camber or what. It just looks like its planted to the ground in that pic where other clk's with a drop and rims just look like a clk with drop and rims his looks like its about to take down anything that it comes across haha idk i might be wrong???
the rear arches are already semi-rolled. i think they can be rolled more because if i remember right, they're not completely flat yet.

the front can be rolled a lot more to fit wheels/tires.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts