Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2004c230kSportsedan
7 Posts
where did you get your springs? could you send me direct link to it if possible please....

where did you get your springs? could you send me direct link to it if possible please.

·
Registered
2008 E350
22 Posts
I got a set in my trunk ready to install. hows the ride with the h&r springs.

I got a set in my trunk ready to install. hows the ride with the h&r springs.

·
Registered
03 c230 sport-kom
2 Posts
RE: Just put in H&R Springs

Hi, im planning of lowering mine soon.. is the ride with these still performing well? and what model are they.. thanks in advance!

·
Registered
83 Posts

SCDaveNy - 10/17/2003 6:39 PM

http://www.dotphoto.com/go.asp?l=S%2FCDaveNY&AID=1099744
Looks good, sits real nice. BTW, you got some nice machinery in the garage [:)]

·
Registered
3 Posts

thanks guys... hey amgcar, did you need to get an alignment after a month or two? also, did you get after market shocks and how's the ride compared to stock springs? i like how your ride sits and it looks like i'm leaning toward some h&r sports.

·
Registered
83 Posts

dude, your car got messed up! Were they able to restore it to it's original condition? What spring pads are you using in the rear?

·
Registered
3 Posts

ouch [:(] looks like it hurt. ur car looks good as new though.

also, how's the ride with the stock shocks? i know there more pressure on them with the h&r springs.

·
Registered
12 Posts

yea they were able to restore to the original condition,and i'm not using no soring pads on the rear. oh and the ride is good with the stock shocks, the only thing the ride is a little harder than before.

·
Registered
2004 c230 sedan
55 Posts

hi

i just wanted to know if the coupe springs can fit on the sedan because i can't find h&r sport springs for the sedan. can u also give me the direct link to order them?
thank you

·
Registered
W203
55 Posts

H&R springs and Eibach are made my the same company. I got Eibach springs (Sport).

I got mine from some place in Walnut California, (a good three months ago) and I have yet to install them. They're collecting dust in my garage. I devoted all my resources to the COMAND unit. (Well worth it).

I might as well get Mercedes to install them for me, because my local mechanic doesn't have that much experience with lowering cars (he does alot of restoring etc.)

-Sid

·
Registered
2002 C32
12 Posts

Look good! [8D]
The NYC roads are a little too rough for me to make my C32 any lower/stiffer.

P.S. If anyone is interested in a brand new set of H&R Sport springs for the W203 sedan, pm me with a reasonable offer.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts