Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guys,

Just wanted to let you know that I purchased a 2006 CLS with 64k miles on. I got it for just under 25k which is 6 below the kbb. I have read a lot about the on the forum with people have problems, and some people not having problems.

Anyways, I decided not to go with the warranty because I have a good mechanic who has been a family friend for a while.

I just wanted to say hello and thanks for all the valuable info I have read before making a purchase and the info I will receive as I continue to read/post.

Thanks!

·
Registered
sl 500, E350
9 Posts
Congrats, I have a 2006 CLS CPO sitting in my driveway. I really want to buy it but everyone has me spooked. Good luck I hope it makes you a great car. :)

·
Registered
2007 Mercedes S550 2008 Mercedes x164, 2007 Mercedes w164, 2001 Mercedes W210 E55 AMG
367 Posts
I got mine for 24k from Delray Mercedes, needed new wheels not tires and also need a some parts which the dealership threw in and I had to do the labor. Most of the fixing was Ac vents interior and the ashtray compartment on the middle console. I love the car I have had it for a month. My other two cars are a 2006 R350 which is loaded with 5 tvs and dvd player in the glovebox. The other one is 2007 Ml500 2 tvs loaded with 20s and amg bumpers . All my car have under 55k miles great cars

·
Registered
S550 4-Matic
86 Posts
guys,

Just wanted to let you know that I purchased a 2006 CLS with 64k miles on. I got it for just under 25k which is 6 below the kbb. I have read a lot about the on the forum with people have problems, and some people not having problems.

Anyways, I decided not to go with the warranty because I have a good mechanic who has been a family friend for a while.

I just wanted to say hello and thanks for all the valuable info I have read before making a purchase and the info I will receive as I continue to read/post.

Thanks!
I also have 2006 CLS500 I bought it for $20300 it had 141K miles when I bought it and it does not had any porblems since then you cant even tell that it has 141k miles on the clock it had only one owner no any damages on carfax and that why I bought it cls has very big roots from e class w211 in fact it is just a different body on w211 chasis

·
Registered
2006 MERCEDES BENZ CLS55 AMG | P30 PACKAGE
105 Posts
Congrats!

Pics?

Definitely suggest buying an extended warranty. Car will start having problems around 70K miles.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
whats your email? i can send you some pics...not sure how to get the image shack thing to work on here?

also what kind of problems should i expect around 70k? so far the car is riding very nice.

·
Registered
2006 MERCEDES BENZ CLS55 AMG | P30 PACKAGE
105 Posts
-Click "Go Advanced"
-Click "Manage Attachments"
-Upload Your Pics
-Click Close
-Click Post

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hey guys,

just wanted to check in...i've had the car about 6 months now and have drove around 3k miles...so far so good...the only thing i've had to change is the water pump and my guy just went ahead and did the timing belt as well for only 700 =) still love the car!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Owned a 2006 CLS..biggest lemon ever owned..MB made every repair good but it was really disappointing. Gave me 7500 dollar credit to purchase a 2009 and couldn't be happier..no problems at all. My recommendation when purchasing any Mercedes is to purchase all the extended warranty you can afford.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts