Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
99 GTI VR6 - 400WHP , E320 , 08 AUDI A4
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i just bought a 01 CL 500, i love the car but there are two things that are bothering me...When the car is off, the front will lower down after about 15 minutes of being parked, rear wont come down tho. Also, when i go through NAVI to listen to CD's it says no CD CHANGER. I checked the trunk and there is not light on so you can eject the cartridge. Is the CD Changer dead or is it a fuse? If so which fuse is it because i cant find the diagram.

·
Registered
2003 Lincoln LS V8
115 Posts
For the first issue (front lowering), check the "ABC Issues" thread at the top of this page. Specifically, click on the last two links in the second post.

·
Registered
1970 w109 6.3, 2014 ML350 (petrol) AMG kitted, 2004 Vito 115 crewbus, 2003 CL600 V12 bi-turbo
403 Posts
Don't panic too much at this stage. My CL600 go down in the front after about a day or two. There are metal to metal seals in this suspension and they will let fluid pass. This is more so the older the car gets.
My MB tech, who is an independant, says not to worry too much about it unless this happens while driving - that's a different, expensive story. Just make sure your ABC fluid is full and nothing is leaking .... if OK - just enjoy the car (my opinion only)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts