Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
C320
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a beautiful ride, I also test drove a 330 with auto and benz blow it away with regards to proformance, style and class. Don't get me wrong, I am also a BMW fan with a 2001 Z3. Anyone else looking for a good deal on a 2002 the Bay area in CA. are dealing. I got 4500 off MSRP. Now I am in the mood at looking for mods. so I will read this form and build my Mod. list.
Just wanted to introduce my self to this form.

·
'00 ML320 Elegance
8,965 Posts
Congrats...

What a beautiful ride, I also test drove a 330 with auto and benz blow it away with regards to proformance, style and class. Don't get me wrong, I am also a BMW fan with a 2001 Z3. Anyone else looking for a good deal on a 2002 the Bay area in CA. are dealing. I got 4500 off MSRP. Now I am in the mood at looking for mods. so I will read this form and build my Mod. list.
Just wanted to introduce my self to this form.
And welcome to the forum...it's a good thing that you bought the '02 with the Sport Pkg, because it's discontinued for the '03 model year.

What sorts of mods are you looking for? Interior/Exterior? [:)]

·
Registered
C320
3 Posts
New to this forum too

I also just got a 2002 C320 with the same $4,500 off MSRP deal. You must have bought yours Labor Day weekend? I also have just changed out my tires...I got 18" with Lorinzer rims, and I like the ride much better with the 18's" versus the 16's". I went to Streetwize in Fremont for the rims and tires. I'm thinking of lowering the car.....any thoughts or opinions would be more than welcome. Thanks.

·
Registered
'99 E300 Turbodiesel
31 Posts
sounds like the bay area is the place to buy a benz

We are selling my wife's 2001 BMW 740i. We are looking into the c320's sedan or wagon. What should I expect to pay for one of these beauties with a sunroof and leather seats? Other than these two options I don't really care.
Thanks,

·
Registered
C320
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MB of pleasanton Ca, has a 02 c320 wagon with leather and C2 in a nice color. Mb has 3000...

MB of pleasanton Ca, has a 02 c320 wagon with leather and C2 in a nice color. Mb has 3000 back on the wagons, I would shoot for another 3000 off taking 6000 off of MSRP. Ask for simon Chan and tell him Jim with the White C320 sent you
925-463-2525

Hope this helps
Buy the way C320 and C240 sedans have 1500 back from MB and dealers here are discounting them for a total of 4500 off of MSRP

·
Registered
'99 E300 Turbodiesel
31 Posts
thanks for the info

I appreciate your help. Whats the $3000 back on wagons for. Usually they get a premium price not an increased discount.

·
Registered
C320
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MB has 3000 rebate to the dealers on the wagons and 1500 on the sedans. This is on the rem...

MB has 3000 rebate to the dealers on the wagons and 1500 on the sedans. This is on the remaining 2002 cars. Dealers WANT to blow these cars out because the 2003 are arriving now. Also the moore cars a dealer sells the better allotment the will recieve next year. I allways thougth that MB you paid a premium for but in this economy they are dealing. Look up Edmunds.com to give you rebate and insentive info plus market value of the car you want

·
Registered
'99 E300 Turbodiesel
31 Posts
how about this potential deal

This one seems like a winner. 2002 C320 Wagon Black on Black with moonroof for $31500.
What do you think???
[:)]

·
Registered
C320
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Grab it ASAP. You cant go wrong. You will be amazed at this car.[:)]...

Grab it ASAP. You cant go wrong. You will be amazed at this car.[:)]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts