Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All excited I ordered Lo and HI beam Philip Xenon HID's for my wife's C300 which ironically did not come with them. I've switched all interior and exterior lighting over to white LED. The White eyebrows really make the headlights look bad now lol... So I can't wait to get these 2 kits in. Got them online from philipsxenon.com. IIRC someone on this site referred me to them a while back. I'll have to post up some before and afters. The reason I did it is on my BMW the HID's are really nice, safe. Wife needs good headlights in her car.

·
Registered
2016 GLE350 - Traded C300
290 Posts
All excited I ordered Lo and HI beam Philip Xenon HID's for my wife's C300 which ironically did not come with them. I've switched all interior and exterior lighting over to white LED. The White eyebrows really make the headlights look bad now lol... So I can't wait to get these 2 kits in. Got them online from philipsxenon.com. IIRC someone on this site referred me to them a while back. I'll have to post up some before and afters. The reason I did it is on my BMW the HID's are really nice, safe. Wife needs good headlights in her car.
Awesome :thumbsup:.
I am looking to get a set for my vehicle too. But I am afraid that I might do some damage while installing them. Can you post some DIY pictures? :bowdown: Thank you.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the link! Awsome video. Helps when you have an idea of what you're getting into beforehand.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I also installed the additional harness with a relay and resistors to eliminate flickering. Do not let Philips talk you into the light bulb adaptors. They are expensive and you don't need them.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^ What exactly are you talking about?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts