Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2006 C230WZ V6
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I'm a newbie here and this is my first Benz. I'm thinking about getting some 19in Carlsson's although I'm still searching for the perfect set of wheels.

It's fully loaded except for the heated seats for obvious reasons. Anyone else out there from Hawaii join this web site?

Attachments

·
Registered
2006 C230WZ V6
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! I shopped around for a couple months. I researched BMW's, Lexus and Benz. I'm very happy with the car. So are you coming out here on business or pleasure?

·
Registered
ABCLOSING
865 Posts
You did good Mercedes all the way. Im coming out to relax from the daily grind, thats it. I just want to sleep on the beach and my hotel all day. Im staying at the Outrigger.

·
Registered
2006 C230WZ V6
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sounds like R&R is just thing to do. Have you been following up on our local news here? Due to the bad weather we've been having the past month we have recently had some huge sewage spills. One man has died from falling into the harbor which isn't far from Waikiki beach due to skin eating bacteria. Another woman was reports in critical condition at Queens Medical Center from surfing in Waikiki this past week. You can view our local news on www.khnl.com. My point here is be careful if you decide to enter surrounding areas of Waikiki beach. I'm sure things will be ok by the time you arrive here but I thought I'd send out a warning regarding this.

·
Registered
2001 C320
194 Posts
If you decide on new wheels, I'd be interested in buy yours. Let me know!

On second thought... didn't realize you were in Hawaii! Shipping might cost as much as my Benz!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts