Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2006 C230
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So she's not really BRAND NEW, but my 2006 white C230 sport sedan does only have 26,000 miles on it. Whats even better is the floor mats were still wrapped in factory plastic and the black interior still smells like brand new leather. Apparently, some grandma bought it new in 2005 and drove it to bingo and Sunday school...but not much else:shit not:

There isn't a blemish on her anywhere :thumbsup:, and I'm really OCD about dings/dents/etc. I wasn't looking for such a nice car, but I can't complain about the deal I got. Considering I traded in my 2003 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon on the new Benz, I walked away with cheaper payments, better MPG, and a whole lot more comfort an luxury. That alone makes me a MB fan! But after driving my new baby to work for the past week, it will be hard for me to downgrade from a Benz if I decide to buy a brand new car in the next 4 years.

She is stock for now, and will probably stay that way, but I will post some pics when I get a chance after I get her detailed this weekend.

·
Registered
1983 300D Turbo Diesel
1,799 Posts
Welcome to Benzworld!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts