Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
slk 350
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got my mars red 350 - after scouting around all 4 area dealers, found the folks at Herb Gordon to be the most resourceful, and willing to cut a deal. the HBL crew was the worst - arrogant, disorganized, and didn't have any inventory after all of that.

this is my first MB, and while it is a sweeeet ride, must say i'm a little concerned that a $55k car in 2005 doesn't have auto climate control/power seats as standard features.

but these are minor whinges - more from the buying experience than anything else!

a question: i first though the smartkey-dependent power seat memory feature meant that the seats would automatically adjust depending on which smartkey (the wife's or mine) was used to unlock the door - but i can't get it to do that. am i missing something?

tank

·
Registered
'08 SLK 280
133 Posts
I am purchasing mine from Herb Gordon as well. I agree that the other dealers in the area are poor and they did not impress me. I have had an excellent experience so far and expect it will continue.

·
Registered
SLK350
365 Posts
tankman - 5/10/2005 12:51 PM

a question: i first though the smartkey-dependent power seat memory feature meant that the seats would automatically adjust depending on which smartkey (the wife's or mine) was used to unlock the door - but i can't get it to do that. am i missing something?

tank
You have to switch that on. It is one of the options you can access with the buttons on the steering wheel. It's in the manual...

roadsta

Ps. Good colour choice!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts